Usually the review only takes 5 minutes, but this time it's been 5 days

It seems that there is a problem with the review of my extension:

Normally it is reviewed within 5 minutes, but this time it has been 5 days.

The case has happened before and after I contacted the reviewers, they took care of it and it went back to normal.

Could someone tell me if anything is wrong?

Just received this, it seems there is a problem about source code that released 5 month ago, I just added a source code zip there. Still wait the reviewer.

A reviewer at addons.mozilla.org found an issue when reviewing version 0.2.1 of the add-on Immersive Translate - 沉浸式翻译 - 双语对照网页翻译 and requests additional information. You are receiving this email because you are listed as an author of this add-on.

An add-on reviewer wrote:

This add-on didn’t pass review because of the following problems:

1. Your add-on contains minified, concatenated or otherwise machine-generated code. If you haven’t done so, you need to provide the original sources, together with instructions on how to generate the exact same code used in the add-on. Source code must be provided as an archive and uploaded using the source code upload field, which can be done during submission or on the version page in the developer hub. Please read through the instructions at https://extensionworkshop.com/documentation/publish/source-code-submission/ .

If we don’t receive a relevant response in 14 days, then your add-on could end up blocklisted.

Still wait response.