Website Source Code

Hi everyone

I tried to find the source code of the website, but couldn’t find it on github. “oit”, “toolkit” nor “innovation” helped with searching in the mozilla organisation’s repos.

Would you mind pointing me into the right direction?

Cheers
Michael

4 Likes

Hi @mkohler,

first of all, please apologize the late reply. I just had a conversation on this with @rjensen yesterday.

We differentiate between:

• Content
  • Website structure (aka Wordpress theme)

It is unclear if you refer to the first or the latter with your question.

Content

Open sourcing the content requires some clarification. We hope to get that in the near future. In the meantime we will probably put some kind of copyright word-mark on the site.

WordPress Theme

We are currently working with the technical implementation team to upload the WordPress theme to GitHub. Once it is uploaded, I am happy to post the link here.

Thanks a lot for your interest, perseverance and support of the Open Innovation Toolkit. Keep it up!

PS: I am working with @helios to upload the Innovation Toolkit postcards from MozFest to a publicly available repo.

Best regards,
Henrik

Done: https://github.com/mozilla/OpenDesign/tree/master/Open-Innovation-Toolkit/Leaflets

Thanks Henrik! This will be useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Henrik, exactly what I wanted to know :slight_smile: Would you mind posting the link to the repository here once it is created?

1 Like

WordPress theme is here: https://github.com/mozilla/innovation-toolkit

-Henrik

Thanks for that followup, Henrik. Great job!

Hi @hmitsch,
I’m excited to work with the toolkit next year at my Mozilla Clubs we’ll host a course for mentors and volunteers focused on innovation, but we need content for Wordpress to start translating.

The content of Wordpress can be exported to a file, and then you can import it to any other Wordpress installation.

Understood and agreeing on your intent.
Let me check with Rina and get back to you.

If you don’t hear from me in the next two weeks, please ping me again.

-Henrik

@hmitsch, you have news? :wink: