Redhat is now accepting nominations through November 30
According to [1 surve]y, only 11% of open source participants are women. Together, we can raise that number. Nominate a woman today who is making a difference using open source—and inspire a new generation to join the open source movement.
They are looking for women who make important contributions to an open source project or the open source community, including:
- Code and programming.
- Quality assurance and bug triage.
- Involvement in open hardware.
- System administration and infrastructure.
- Design, artwork, user experience, and marketing.
- Documentation, tutorials, and other communications.
- Translation and internationalization.
- Open content.
- Community advocacy and community management.
- Intellectual property advocacy and legal reform.
- Open source methodology.
I think we have several great women in Mozilla so take a bit of time and nominate them!