Working Group: Meta

Oh sorry last time was ta 20:00 UTC not 21. But in any case we can do it earlier, something like 18:00 UTC?

How about that?

But in any case we can do it earlier, something like 18:00 UTC?

sounds good to me, though I would be okay with 20:00 or 21:00 UTC as well.

For me is better 18 or 19 UTC tomorrow, I am busy at 20 UTC :-/.

I can join if you guys can make it at 18:00 UTC :smiley:

I can if you can make it 16:00 to 18:00 UTC :slightly_smiling:

Unfortunately we can’t make it at 16:00 @rayhan due to a conflict.
However we will meet at 18:00 UTC as we have planned.

Here is the meeting notes document
Cheers

so the meeting will be start in 30 mins?
I hope I can attend :smiley:
if not, I hope @Mte90 can accommodate the discussion about the survey :wink:

Yes!

I will join you …

Meeting Notes - 16/3/2016 - 18:00 UTC

Attendees:

• Michael
  • Christos
  • Rara
  • Daniele
  • Zaafouri

Agenda and Notes:

• [Daniele] Coordination between Meta and Community Leadership for the survey
  • From our side the survey is good and ready to go!
  • We worked on the questions in the draft in the master document
  • We have finished all questions as a first proposal apart from recognition

What are the next milestones and next steps?

Is our scope still up to date or do we need to include something else?

• Still up to date, we didn’t get any other questions from other working groups that might need to be solved on a meta level.

Quick reminder: our currently only missing piece is the question around Recognition. It would be great if you could jump into the older recognition document and help us to find out what we could implement as first steps to answer the question “How can Reps help with Recognition in their communities?”.

ping @Christos @Mte90 @Zaafouri @rara

Thanks @mkohler!

Hi guys @Mte90 @Zaafouri @rara @rayhan!
How about meeting tomorrow around 18:00 UTC (or earlier) in order to talk about recognition and finalize the proposal.

What do you think?
-Christos

for me is ok

Ok for me too

Sorry guys, gotta skip this time.
I am very sleepy because of the cough medicine. I’ll try to look to the document tomorrow :wink:

Let’s do this at 18:00 UTC / 20:00 CEST in the Reps room

We have just finalized our draft, the document is ready for comments from anyone, please jump into the discussion here: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/meta-working-group-final-proposal-open-for-discussion/7837

Finally the document for improvements for the Reps portal is ready: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/meta-working-group-improve-the-reps-portal-for-recognition/7188/16

Hi everyone

As promised, we’ll have another meeting this week. Please fill out this Doodle until Wednesday, 8:00 UTC so we can decide on a meeting time.

We would like to discuss the following topics which are still open:

• How do we convert communication into aligned action? How do we build tools that help people feel accountable while feeling supported? How do we create incentives?
  • How should reporting look like?

Have a look at the agenda and the proposal document.

We need your help, so please fill out the Doodle above and join our discussions! We’ll move the discussions to Discourse after this meeting.

Cheers,
Michael

We’re gonna do the next meeting on Friday, 15:00 UTC in the Reps Vidyo channel. The agenda will be in the general document. I’ve sent out calendar invites for those who filled out the doodle, get in touch with me if you want one as well (not necessary, you can just join without having the invite :))