Add on "Disabled by Mozilla" for no apparent reason

Hi,

I tried to upload an update for my add-on, however it went straight into “Disabled by Mozilla” status.

There wasn’t any e-mail sent to me, nor is there anything in the Review history section.

Could you let me know how I can get it approved?

The add on is called “Boards Companion” - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/boards-companion/

Thanks

Did you accidentally hit the wrong button in the upload wizard? I think you can check what you clicked in the activity log is what we found out last time.

Either way, if the version’s just disabled and not “in review” you should be able to just upload a new version (with a bumped version number).

Latest event in the activity log just says that the new version was added. I’ll try uploading a new version with a bumped version number so and see how it goes. Cheers for the reply

Its been uploaded now. The first time I didn’t opt for a code review, however on closer inspection I should have as I use rollup.js. So I’m thinking it could have been an automatic rejection for that

Thanks again

Seems like I have the same bug: trying to update one of my addons, and at first it says version is on review, then new version just disappears without any email explaining why.
Then after I try to upload same version again it says version already uploaded and when I try to continue submitting process same thing happens again - version just disappears.
As you can see on the screenshot version bump doesn’t work:

Received email now and version 4.36 appeared again.
Still it’s strange, because previously it was working fine without any delay and mysterious disappearance.
Maybe it’s related to the servers bugs I had today (was having timeouts on version upload).

And now it disappeared again like it was never uploaded before:

Same on extension page, where moments ago was version 4.36:

Can it be caching issue on the servers?

Please file an issue so it can be investigated. Thanks.