Bug after skipping

issue

Hi,

I just skipped a sentence that I had just listened to because I couldn’t decide. Then, instead of hitting “Play” on the replacement sentence, my mouse slipped and I accidentally hit “Yes”. My accidental validation was recorded, even though I hadn’t had a chance to listen to the new sentence.

Expected behavior: the “Yes” button should be locked after skipping, until the newly drawn sentence is played in full.

Additional suggestion: allow us to go back to a previously listened/voted sentence, to change our answer.

0 Likes

(Rubén Martín [away until April 24th]) #2

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Indeed that shouldn’t happen, can you reproduce the same behavior again? If so we should file an issue for devs to check.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi,

Yup I was just able to reproduce it. I’m using Fx 66.0.3 x64 on Win 10

0 Likes

(Michael Maggs) #4

I’ve tried this on with FF 66.0.2 on MacOS 10.14.4, and I don’t see this issue. After skipping a sentence, both the yes and no buttons are non-operational.

0 Likes

Did you play the skipped sentence fully (so that yes/no unlocks) before skipping?

0 Likes

(Michael Maggs) #6

Ah yes, I see it now. Once I play the sentence through fully, then skip it, I see the same behaviour that you do.

0 Likes

(Gregor) #7

Thanks for the report, looks like we have an open bug for it: https://github.com/mozilla/voice-web/issues/1775

0 Likes