Can't log in to Mozillians

I do not want to enable 2FA for my own reasons.

I used to be able to log in to my https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/AliceWyman/ account using Google. I had the same Gmail address for my Firefox account but I now get the error,
We require login to be performed using the most secure method available for your account, which is Firefox Accounts.

I tried changing my Firefox Account to use a different email address and clearing cookies. I also deleted my Firefox account yesterday but I still get the same error.

Hi @AliceWyman,

thanks for reaching out. We probably need to unpack your issues.

You are member of the NDA and Slack access groups. In order to use resources shared with these access groups you need to login using FirefoxAccounts+2FA or Github+2FA. This design principle is in conflict with your opening statement.

If you want to be able to use Google authentication to log into Mozillians, we would therefore need to remove you from these two access groups and can then “downgrade” your profile to a 1FA authentication method.

Please let us know how to proceed.

Best regards,
Henrik

I understand, thank you.

I no longer wish to be a member of NDA and Slack access groups. I was never able to access Slack anyway and was only invited to join this week. I can live without being part of the NDA group.

Please remove me from these two groups and downgrade my Mozillians profile so that I can access it.

@kang I removed access groups from @AliceWyman’s Mozillians profile. Could you be so kind and remove the FxA entry for alice.wyman@gmail.com from the Auth0 profile?

This is done :slight_smile:

The profile is removed

I can log in now. Thank you both.