[Feature Request] For pages in a given container, I want a way to set into which container (or “no container”) a followed link will open, without any need for right clicking

I always run Facebook pages in a “Facebook” container. Currently, when I click a link on a Facebook page (running in my “Facebook” container), the linked page will also open in my “Facebook” container (unless I right click and select to open in “no container” or another container). That’s not what I want.

Rather, when I click a link on a Facebook page (running in my “Facebook” container), I want the linked page to open automatically either in “no container” or else in some other container of my choosing, without the need for right clicking.

That is, for pages in a given container, I want a way to set into which container (or “no container”) a followed link will open, without any need for right clicking the link.

Request: To accomplish the above, please consider providing an option in the “Preferences” page of each container (such as Container X) that will allow setting into what (such as “no container”, or Container X, or Container Y, or Container Z, etc.) a followed link will open.

You might vote on this issue on GitHub … it seems to cover whwat you want?

Yep. The linked suggestion made by PedroArvela on GitHub is almost exactly what I have in mind. Thanks much!