- Create four variables that contain numbers. Call the variables something sensible.
- Add the first two variables together and store the result in another variable.
- Subtract the fourth variable from the third and store the result in another variable.
- Multiply the results from the last two steps together, storing the result in a variable called
finalResult. The product should be 48. If it isn’t, you’ll have to adjust some of the initial input values.
- Finally, write a calculation that checks whether
finalResultis an even number. Store the result in a variable called
I did all the steps, but I’m stuck on the last step. How can I do it??!