How do i train using my own dataset

(user12) #1

I’ve seen this question being answered on wiki. But it was just going above my head. Imma newbie. Could somebody help me with this?

(Lissyx) #2

Well, if you saw the question being answered, you need to explain us what is unclear / blocking you, or we won’t be able to help you efficiently.

(user12) #3

I run this bin/run-ldc93s1.sh
and it gives me the following error

ERROR: The decoder library file does not exist. Make sure you have downloaded or built the native client binaries and pass the appropriate path to the binaries in the --decoder_library_path parameter.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “DeepSpeech.py”, line 1838, in
tf.app.run()
File “/home/ubuntu/speech/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/platform/app.py”, line 124, in run
_sys.exit(main(argv))
File “DeepSpeech.py”, line 1790, in main
initialize_globals()
File “DeepSpeech.py”, line 334, in initialize_globals
custom_op_module = tf.load_op_library(FLAGS.decoder_library_path)
File “/home/ubuntu/speech/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/load_library.py”, line 56, in load_op_library
lib_handle = py_tf.TF_LoadLibrary(library_filename, status)
File “/home/ubuntu/speech/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/errors_impl.py”, line 473, in exit
c_api.TF_GetCode(self.status.status))
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.NotFoundError: native_client/libctc_decoder_with_kenlm.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(Lissyx) #4

Well, you have not downloaded native_client.tar.xz to extract libctc_decoder_with_kenlm.so into native_client/

(user12) #5

Thank you. It’s working