How do i train using my own dataset

I’ve seen this question being answered on wiki. But it was just going above my head. Imma newbie. Could somebody help me with this?

Well, if you saw the question being answered, you need to explain us what is unclear / blocking you, or we won’t be able to help you efficiently.

I run this bin/run-ldc93s1.sh
and it gives me the following error

ERROR: The decoder library file does not exist. Make sure you have downloaded or built the native client binaries and pass the appropriate path to the binaries in the --decoder_library_path parameter.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “DeepSpeech.py”, line 1838, in
tf.app.run()
File “/home/ubuntu/speech/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/platform/app.py”, line 124, in run
_sys.exit(main(argv))
File “DeepSpeech.py”, line 1790, in main
initialize_globals()
File “DeepSpeech.py”, line 334, in initialize_globals
custom_op_module = tf.load_op_library(FLAGS.decoder_library_path)
File “/home/ubuntu/speech/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/load_library.py”, line 56, in load_op_library
lib_handle = py_tf.TF_LoadLibrary(library_filename, status)
File “/home/ubuntu/speech/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/errors_impl.py”, line 473, in exit
c_api.TF_GetCode(self.status.status))
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.NotFoundError: native_client/libctc_decoder_with_kenlm.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Well, you have not downloaded native_client.tar.xz to extract libctc_decoder_with_kenlm.so into native_client/

Thank you. It’s working