How do i train using my own dataset

(user12) #1

I’ve seen this question being answered on wiki. But it was just going above my head. Imma newbie. Could somebody help me with this?

(Lissyx) #2

Well, if you saw the question being answered, you need to explain us what is unclear / blocking you, or we won’t be able to help you efficiently.

(user12) #3

I run this bin/
and it gives me the following error

ERROR: The decoder library file does not exist. Make sure you have downloaded or built the native client binaries and pass the appropriate path to the binaries in the --decoder_library_path parameter.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1838, in
File “/home/ubuntu/speech/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/platform/”, line 124, in run
File “”, line 1790, in main
File “”, line 334, in initialize_globals
custom_op_module = tf.load_op_library(FLAGS.decoder_library_path)
File “/home/ubuntu/speech/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/”, line 56, in load_op_library
lib_handle = py_tf.TF_LoadLibrary(library_filename, status)
File “/home/ubuntu/speech/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/”, line 473, in exit
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.NotFoundError: native_client/ cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(Lissyx) #4

Well, you have not downloaded native_client.tar.xz to extract into native_client/

(user12) #5

Thank you. It’s working