How to enable the start of all message filters by timer or manually from the panel

Hello everybody
I am sorry for writing through the google translator, so the topic may not be explained correctly.
Would you please give me some advice on how to sort filters by timer or display a button for simultaneously launching all message sorting filters to the panel as an addition.

In the email in Thunderbird there is a tree of about 150-200 folders, there are 30-40 filters which sort messages by these folders.
In the desktop version on the computer, all folders are displayed normally, but if you enter to the mail in your phone, you need to scroll through all the folders from the beginning to the end every time to see which folder the new letter has gone to. And even sorting letters by “unread” does not show them on top, because Thunderbird has already sorted them into the right (certain) folders.
It was decided to postpone the start of all filters, or find the possibility to start all the filters manually, that is, turn on sorting of letters at the end of the working day, and until then the letters will be in the inbox, and will be displayed correctly on Thunderbird and at the very top the phone.
I tried to do it through the Сalendar organizer, which is in Thunderbird, but did not find how to add the launch of filters as a task.

I would be grateful for all your advice.