New project for localization: Firefox Relay Website

A new project was added to Pontoon. Firefox Relay Website makes it easy to create aliases, randomly generated email addresses that forward to your real inbox. Use it to protect your online accounts - and your identity - from hackers.

A few locales are already enabled and these locale managers would receive an email with more detailed information. Other locales can be added per community request. Please use the REQUEST NEW LANGUAGE button to do so. The project may have a few updates leading up to the initial launch. It won’t have frequent updates and code changes like some other projects. It’s relatively small and can be a good candidate to involve new contributors.

Update the product name to Firefox Relay Website.

Hi Peiying,

The Firefox Relay Website is 100% translated to pt-BR since about 4 weeks ago, but only a few strings appear translated on the website.

1 Like

Hi Marcelo,

I have added the testing info here.

The production site is not enabled as the product is not officially launched yet. On Pontoon, you will see the project’s dev site link at the top left corner. If this is not working for you, let me know.

The link to the project’s dev site is really there on Pontoon, I can review the translation, thanks.

I was following the link below at mozilla.org, that goes to relay.firefox.com