Polite response to Mike Hoyle re: Speeed Dial

Is that it now? So Mozilla deletes MY data and thinks that’s ok?

So can I expect this to happen more often?

I don’t want to hear from Mozilla again, please, and users run away!

1 Like

The build that you have is not intercepting searches. You can manually re-enable it and see by yourself.

I’ve never used the add-on in question, or any other dial add-on, but…

@ Mozilla
Please tell us which lines of code violated the add-on policies.
So those of us who are curious, and who still have the add-on, can see for ourselves.

I know, this is probably a dumb suggestion, or someone else before me would’ve made it already.

I don’t care about how you treat nimbus. You have mistreated your users. It isn’t right. I am absolutely livid about this.

1 Like

Although I restored the main part of the speed dials through EverHelper, this was the last straw: FF became too heavy, recently it was updated almost daily, and now such a fail! After so many years, it is no longer my default browser, goodbye! Of course, part of the blame lies with Nimbus users, as did not make permanent backups, but what they did in Mozilla is a frank spit in the face of its users.

1 Like

You can join Firefox users to sign petition to Stop Firefox from forcibly disable users’ extensions without their consent ever again

It is shameful what you have done, if in a month it is not solved and I can recover my backup with all the dials, I will definitely stop using Firefox.