RuntimeError: CreateModel failed with error code 8192

I have a error that I am not sure how to fix.
The error is:

RuntimeError Traceback (most recent call last)
in
26 # Load the acoustic model
—> 27 ds = Model(MODEL_GRAPH, LM_ALPHABET, BEAM_WIDTH)
28 print(‘Loaded model’)

~\Documents\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\deepspeech_init_.py in init(self, *args, **kwargs)
43 status, impl = deepspeech.impl.CreateModel(*args, **kwargs)
44 if status != 0:
—> 45 raise RuntimeError(“CreateModel failed with error code {}”.format(status))
46 self._impl = impl

RuntimeError: CreateModel failed with error code 8192

Below is the variables used in the code that causes error.
MODEL_GRAPH = ‘models/output_graph.pb’
LM_ALPHABET = ‘models/alphabet.txt’
BEAM_WIDTH = 500

@DHKor Can you please use proper code formatting ?

Could you also please have a look at the documentation: https://deepspeech.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Error-Codes.html#_CPPv423DS_ERR_INVALID_ALPHABET

1 Like

Noted. I did not realised I need to convert the code error to Hex. That was my silly mistake.

Yes, I am sorry for not following proper code formatting cause I am still quite new at this. I was trying to program in a way that helps me understand more about the code.

Just so I am clear, I need to do to run DeepSpeech is to run the client.py file in native_client? Do I need to code anything for the init.py? Or perhaps these questions not suited to be asked here and should I open a new topic?
Both of these file I am referencing is in this link : https://github.com/mozilla/DeepSpeech/tree/master/native_client/python

Everything under native_client/python/ is here to build the Python bindings …

__init__.py is just here to do some glue.

You should not have to run either __init__.py nor client.py manually.

How do I build the binding?
I know there’s explaination in the readme file of the native client. But I do not know how to use it?
Do I just type it into Anaconda Prompt?

If you don’t know how to do what it in the readme, I’m sorry but this is out of the scope of what we can do.