I am blogging a series based on the findings (qualitative & quantitative) of our diversity & inclusion research.
- Series Intro - what we’ll share, who we interviewed, and our data sources (which included Reps Portal)
- Inclusive Organizing for Open Source Communities - This shares findings about how we organize communities regionally, the different ways Womoz shows up, and how things like toxic behavior influence.
- We See You - Reaching Diverse Audiences](https://medium.com/@sunnydeveloper/we-see-you-reaching-diverse-audiences-in-foss-4e83efc86425) - This shares what we heard from you, and other communities at Mozilla about connecting with the mission, opportunities and communities at Mozilla and challenges of non-inclusive language, English-first, technical jargon, bandwidth and more.
Because this research shares what we learned from many of you , I would love to hear :
1. What resonates, what feels most important?
2. What you would ADD to the research about your own experiences.
I’ll continue to update this post with the next in the blog series (we have 3 more to go).