Thermostats, Locks and Extension Add-ons – WebThings Gateway 0.10

Happy Things Thursday ! Today we are releasing WebThings Gateway 0.10. If you have a gateway using our Raspberry Pi builds then it should already have automatically updated itself.

This new release comes with support for thermostats and smart locks, as well as an updated add-ons system including extension add-ons, which enable developers to extend the gateway user interface. We’ve also added localisation settings so that you can choose your country, language, time zone and unit preferences.

You can read more about this release on the blog here.

Note: With the new timezone feature in 0.10 we recommend you set your timezone and then check that the times are correct on any time-based rules you have configured.

We have received some early reports of connectivity problems to devices using certain add-ons following the 0.10 release. Please continue to report any issues you have here, or on GitHub. Thanks!

1 Like

Cool, I noticed you added the Italian translation but I thought it was one of many, not the first language to appear after English.
Thanks, of you need help with the translation just let me know; I will also try and send you a PR if I find mistakes or missing values.

Nice release. Thank you all! I noticed my Zigbee was not working this morning but after a reboot all seemed well. Even my Rules appear to be functioning correctly. Even my timers appear to be working, which is odd that others are having problems with them.