Add-on for Woox smart devices

Hi, my name is Paul.
I am a pensionado who worked in software development for my entire career, the last 20 years as project manager. I have not done any coding for decades.
I have recently bought a number of smart IoT devices from Woox and use the propriatery app to monitor and control them.
I also bought a Raspberry pi 4 to pick up coding again (with my grandson) and came across the Web Things Gateway. I installed the gateway and found out that there is currently no add-on for my Woox devices. I am still too inexperienced in Linux/Python to create an add-on myself, but I would like to try that in the future.

Is there anyone in the forum who is planning the development of a Woox add-on for the Web Things gateway?

By the way, The Woox devices are powered by Tuya (hardware and platform), but the Tuya add-on does not support/recognize my Woox devices at this moment.

Regards, Paul

@bewee may be able to help with the Tuya add-on. I’d suggest filing an issue here.

Thanks, Michael

Regards,

Paul van der Lelij

Op 14 jan. 2021, om 19:07, Michael Stegeman via Mozilla Discourse <notifications@discourse.mozilla.org> schreef: