Here are our October 1st, 2019 Council Meeting Notes. Please take a look and don’t hesitate to add if you have questions, suggestions, or anything else.
Github issues can be found here
- Monica: Reactivation through campaigns
- Prathamesh: Elections
- Yuliana: Onboarding
- Irvin: Getting inactive Reps re-activate
- Listed 76 Reps (inactive > 6m)
- Going to draft first comm email content this week.
- Yofie: MDM awareness
- Working on my Presentation Material for Mentor Training link here.
- Mayur: More activities related to MDM campaigns are reported on reps portal
- Shahid: Reps skills
- (Irvin) Mozillian of the Month Team - github
- Voting for August ended, wait for MoM team member to announce and start nominate next month - Voting for Mozillian of the Month, August (ended on 9/22 15:00 UTC)
- Place to store Rep’s call note and decommission of the etherpad
- Downloaded archive from mhoyo -
- Discuss about the place forward - Migrating our Reps Call agendas into new platform
- For the future meeting, we will archive the note to discourse after the meeting.
- Peers action item about sharing public meeting notes.
- (Ruben) About Common Voice back to school campaign and reps involvements on ideation
- Campaign targeted on October
- Start thinking about how to engage Reps into the problem space and coming with their own assumptions and testing them (and feeling empowered and with the tools to do so)
- Ruben to create a problem definition, goals doc and share it with council and ossn CM.
- Planning November campaign for English in India campus club
- FYI about IRC replacement, implications for Reps community? Do we want to start a reps discourse topic to get people to test and talk about the implications? Synchronous Messaging at Mozilla - Trial Servers & Feedback
- Instagram community update https://instagram.com/mozillagram
- Share Your Community Photos To Our Instagram Account! or bit.ly/mozillagram
- 12 Posts since September 18th, 2019, collected 1499 likes
- Mozilla goes to where the people are.