Here are our September 24th, 2019 Council Meeting Notes. Please take a look and don’t hesitate to add if you have questions, suggestions, or anything else.
Github issues can be found here
Monica: Reactivation through campaigns
- Listed 76 Reps (inactive > 6m)
- Going to draft first comm email content this week.
Yofie: MDM awareness
- Working on my Presentation Material for Mentor Training link here.
Shahid: Reps skills
- (Irvin) Mozillian of the Month Team - github
- Voting for August ended, wait for MoM team member to announce and start nominate next month - Voting for Mozillian of the Month, August (end on 9/22 15:00 UTC)
- (Irvin) Place to store Rep’s call note and decomplishment of the etherpad
- Downloaded archivefrom mhoyo -
- Experiment place to store the old call meeting
- Peers action item about sharing public meeting notes.
- (Ruben) About Common Voice back to school campaign and reps involvements on ideation
- Campaign targeted on October
- Ping Rep after K return on next week
- Start thinking about how to engage Reps into the problem space and coming with their own assumptions and testing them (and feeling empowered and with the tools to do so)
- Ruben to create a problem definition, goals doc and share it with council and ossn CM.
- FYI about IRC replacement, implications for Reps community? Do we want to start a reps discourse topic to get people to test and talk about the implications? Synchronous Messaging at Mozilla - Trial Servers & Feedback
- Instagram community update https://instagram.com/mozillagram