Cv Issue with listening/validating section

Hi,
since few days, Kabyle community is no longer being able to listen/validate sentences.
The listening section is not showing any content even if new records are being made every Day by community membres.
(see screenshot in attachement).
Is there any known bug related to this ?

Thanks for your support
kr
Yazid

1 Like

Hello,

This seems to be this issue:

Please follow-up with more details there.

Thanks!

For the last two days, I have been validating sentences, the reader is unwinding, but the recordings are empty.
The contributors hear their recordings before sending them, but at the validation, there is only silence.
I would like to specify that in the other languages, I hear the sentences well during the validation, the problem concerns only the Kabyle locale

Hi,
Thanks for your quick answer, but it doesn’t seem to be the same issue.
Today for example, we recorded more than 1200 sentences (110%), but nothing came out on the listening/validating screen.

Kr
Yazid

1 Like

Please see this issue and add any missing information

Workaround is to reload the tab for now.

Can you open a github issue describing your problem and adding all the details to reproduce the problem and your local setup (username, browser, OS…)

Thanks!

1 Like

I think this is also what I experienced yesterday, french locale: loading /listen I was presented with empty screen (like when running out of sentences), then reloading the tab would get me clips to validate.

Unfortunately, I could not get debug-useful infos that can be added to the issue above.

Repro’d on Nightly 20200615092624/Linux

1 Like

Hi,
We didn’t have any new feedback on this topic.
We also logged this issue in GITHUB:

Do you need any other elements ?

Kr
Yazid