Firefox Support Sprint - Presenting A New Way To Save The Web

Everyday millions of Firefox users ask for help getting the most out of their favourite browser. Mozilla support is fully powered by heroic volunteers who share their love of Firefox by answering questions and helping everyone have a great Firefox experience. Now we need your help to bring that same fantastic support to mobile Firefox users in the Firefox Support Sprint!

WHAT’S THE FIREFOX SUPPORT SPRINT ALL ABOUT?

This Firefox Support sprint is all about mobile! Thousands of mobile Firefox users are asking for support in reviews on the Android Play Store, but right now no one is responding - there is an urgent need to address their questions! Luckily, we’ve been working on a new tool to make it easier than ever for all the amazing Mozillians out to share their love of Mozilla by supporting users who ask for help in the Google Playstore in their own native language (Sneak peek of the tool below!).

The new tool will make it simple and easy for everyone to bring their MozLove to Firefox users who need it most!

THIS LOOKS AWESOME! HOW DO I GET STARTED?

We’ll be rolling out the test of this new tool through a one week Firefox Support Sprint from June 2nd - June 9th. Mark your calendars!

You’ll be able to participate on your own, with friends or host an event (we’ll buy the pizza) or all three. For the whole week you’ll be able use the new tool and reach millions of users from the comfort of your couch!

Register Your Event Here

6 Likes

Hi,

is this new tool available?
the but it is to be able to use it and to test it with us

thank’s

Christophe

The new tool is at the final stage of development and will be available for testing next week.

Cheers,
~K

1 Like

hi,

thank’s

A another question :
I am preparing for the organization of an event in the evening and would like to know the budget for pizzas where the number of people who will be covered?

thank’s

best regard

Christophe

Hey Christophe,
for this event we cover 30 usd. However, if pizzas are more expensive in your country and you end up with a lot of people we can of course make exceptions. Just make sure you keep your receipts.

Cheers,
~K

I have not yet got confirmation from the London venue on their availability. I’m sorry to have everything so tentative at this late stage. Not at all ideal.

Hi There.
What is status ogf this project? I think if Mozilla could restore this tool permanently, It could be a very good technique to support local users of Firefox.
I remember Army of Awesome project on SUMO that contributor could answrer to Twitts about Firefox. But I think this project will be more and more effective to supporting Local Mobile Products users.
Why mozilla don’t make this tools accessible for SUMO contributtors permanently?

Hello Amir,
thanks for writing. We are actually preparing for the next permanent version that will be released probably around late June.
Once the beta is ready I will post here.

1 Like