On November 10th we will engage with opinion leaders to support the Unfck the Internet campaign. We ask you to join in the effort to highlight the best and eradicate the worst of the Internet.
Please, hold on posting about the campaign until the 10th November, when we will all post together!
How can you participate?
- Share, on Twitter or Instagram, stories on how you have taken action to unfck the internet, individually or with your community. Use #UnfcktheInternet and #communitystories
- Use the UnfcktheInternet overlay on an image of yourself (or any other content you wish!)
- Tag @unfcktheinternet for your Instagram posts
- Localize the campaign (we suggest that you do not translate unfck)
- Sign in to our community campaign, and discover more on how you can help to UnFck the internet.
Check here for goodies, templates and information on how you can involve the audience we are trying to reach.
Keep rockin’ the free an open web,