When I attempt to sign in to https://connect.mozilla.org/ I get a nonspecific “401” error message.
- Open a temporary container tab or incognito mode to bypass existing cookies.
- Visit https://connect.mozilla.org
- Click [Sign In].
- At the “Log in with email” form, provide my email address in the form and click [Enter].
- Click [Send me an email to continue].
- “Success – Email sent to email@example.com, go to your inbox to continue. Your login link will expire in 15 minutes.”
- Receive email with subject “Welcome to Khoros Production”.
- Click the link in the email “Sign in to Khoros Production”.
- After some redirects, end up at the URL https://connect.mozilla.org/auth/saml/login
HTTP Status 401 –
type Status Report
- Click the email link again.
- After some redirects, end up at the following URL which has the same body as above: https://connect.mozilla.org/auth/saml/login?error=unauthorized&error_description=Wrong%20email%20or%20verification%20code.&state= REDACTED
It seems to simply not like my email address. It worked the first time I used it but before making my first post I changed my mind about what username I wanted. I saw no way to edit the username so I used the “delete account” button so I could attempt to re-create it with a different username.