I Refreshed Firefox And Lost Google Authentication Add-on, Can It Be Restored With All Bound Sites Intact? If Yes, How?

Hello House
I Refreshed Firefox Today 14 July 2018 And Lost Google Authentication Add-on, Can It Be Restored With All Bound Sites Intact? If Yes, How? Thanks for any help.

I’m not familiar with that add-on.

A Refresh usually copies your old profile folder to your desktop inside an Old Firefox Data folder. Can you locate that? Most extensions store their data in that folder, but the file format and location may vary.

Please can you point to how i can locate the folder?

I have seen it, please how can i manage to restore the installation?

See https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recovering-important-data-from-an-old-profile

Hello
Thanks a lot for contacting and trying to help me. I located the old Firefox folder on my desktop, found the files. From the Firefox menu Open file command i restored the app and data. Though am still looking for where time sync can be done from within the authentication app. I found out that some sites opens while one terms every code generated INVALID. I do not know if the error is from the app or site or my system. For my system, I have been able to enable auto update and sync with internet time and my time zone is correct. Thanks

Best Regard