Thanks for making our last call (in December) sucessful by showing up and sharing your thoughts. It was excellent to see everybody in one Vidyo call, finally.
Since then, @Spike1, @alex_lakatos and myself have been to the Community Leadership Summit, where we were distributed into the tracks of connected devices and campus campaign. We’re excited to share and report back on those tracks.
We’re going to have our next meeting to discuss these tracks and help structure our community around those tracks on Tuesday 16th February at 19:00 (7PM)
The rough agenda will be:
- Welcome/Introductions (My name is… I’m from… and one interesting I did since the last meeting was…)
- Report back from Spike and Alex on Connected Devices Track
- Report back from tad on Campus Campaign
- Discussion about priorities as community
- How do we best structure people in the community
I’ll post back here on how to join the call later on today/tomorrow, but please be aware that this will be a Vidyo call (unless enough people would prefer Google Hangouts). For those of you showing concern with re: to using Vidyo on mobile devices, there is an app for iOS and Android, and I will also include dial-in information.
Hope to see everybody there!