Using HA-Bridge with M-IoT

I was already using HA-Bridge for X10 (with Heyu), YeeLights and TPLink before I discovered the Mozilla-IoT project (the latter via BASH and curl scripts). I use HA-Bridge mostly for its nearly perfect integration with Alexa. HA-Bridge works amazingly well at this. A plus, it even integrates itself well with M-IoT. While it is quite simple to combine the WiFi and Zigbee devices into HA-Bridge, that were collected from M-IoT, I have not figured out how to integrate the Rules, which would be a blessing to be able to do, for simplicity sake. Is this even possible presently?

How did you get MIoT working in the first place? It only discovers devices with me. I can’t seem to figure out what the on/off/dim/color stuff are. And the documentation in ha-bridge is very limited if i’m searching on Mozilla.

I don’t really understand your question. What have you done so far in your attempt to make it work? What type of devices are you trying to recognize, WiFi, Zigbee, etc? What does this (if anything) have to do with the other aforementioned product, HA-Bridge?