Raw Etherpad notes
- Hi I’m George and I’m in Berlin today!
- Hi my name is Christos and I am from Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Hi my name is Kensie and I am from Toronto, Canada
- Hi my name is Irvin and I’m from Taipei Taiwan
- Hi I’m Guillermo and I am from Buenos Aires
- Hi I’m Rosana
- Hi I’m Alex and I’m in London
- Hi, I’m San Emmanuel James, and I’m from Kampala
- Hi I’m Francisco, from Madrid, but from Buenos Aires really
- Hi, I’m Michael from Bern
- Hi, Konstantina again in Greece
- I’m Anis from Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Hi - Ioana here, or Loana, or Iona… or Ιωάννα
- Viswaprasath from
- I’m Med Mack (with the Mozilla Tunisia Team) from Tunisiam
- Ram from India
- Hi my name is Mariot and I am from Madagascar
- Gu nt bane us Emma, and today I am from Houston Texas
- Hi, i’m Yofie from Jakarta Indonesia.
- Christos! he is our official rep paparazzi
- Franc! for all his amazing work on global gatherings even when he was sick
- Dorothee of cameroon for her awesome work with tech women
- Tunisian community for the amazing work around FX OS!
- Ioana and Konstantina for making this call REAL, not only for today but for the past mooonths Thanks os much!
Topic 1 - Global Gatherings Update (George)
Presentation for today: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1AneOqlZy3LeWwIaCeyTqACftEfNR2SF6ZGe5uNJBL6g/edit#slide=id.ga39cad493_0_10
More notes on the raw etherpad.
Topic 4 - Etherpad migration update
- we have succesfully created a process to migrate
- we’ve captured the team pads that were private and moved them to text format
- we’re going to have a post mortem on how the migration went (asking community for feedback)
- use discourse if you have any questions
Topic 5 - Help me with my project
Topic 6 - What we’re working on in Council
This week we discussed:
- how important is the mentor’s role for having a successful Reps program (how can we help with this discussion?)
- sharing experiences and “how to” with new local and inexperienced communities
- brainstormed on ideas around Reps recognition Yay! ++++++
For the rest that we’re working on, please see the trello board.
On another note: please have a look at https://air.mozilla.org/strategy-articulation-topline-2016-stakeholder-review-1/