Raw notes can be found here.
- Hi , my name is Ioana and today I am a navy person - red, white, blue.
- Hi, my name is Mijanur and I am from Bangladesh. Today my Tshirt color is Blue.
- Hi, my name is Giannis and I am from Thessaloniki, Greece. Today, my clothes color is navy blue.
- Hi my name is Christophe and I am from Paris in France. Today, my clothes colour are brown and blue
- Hi, my name is Ankit and I am from India, Today I am wearing Yellow.
- Hola, my name is Rubén and I’m in Spain. Today is too warm to wear clothes.
- Hi, my name is Francisco and I’m from Madrid. Today my clothes are pink t-shirt
- Hi my name is Konstantina and I am from sunny Greece. Today my clothes are yellow and grey
- Hi I’m Flore from Lyon, I’m wearing a grey “I <3 mozilla” Tshirt
- Hi, I’m Staś from Warsaw, Poland, and I’m wearing navy blue today!
- Hi, I’m Matjaž and I’m from Lendava, Slovenia. I’m wearing black.
- Hi, I’m Kelimutu, and I am from Indonesia. Today, my clothes color is black
- Hi, I’m Flod from Brescia, Italy. Today, gray Whistler shirt.
- Hi, I’m Rosana, I am from Colombia. Today my clothes colour is black + blue (you should have asked me yesterday, it was yellow!)
- Hi! I’m Prathamesh from Pune, India. Today, I’m wearing white
- Hi I am Christos and I am from Greece! Today my clothes color is the Firefox blue!
- Hi Rahul here from India. And the color of the day is #000000
- Hi, my name is Rara, and I am from Jakarta - Indonesia. Today, my clothes colour is blue
- Hi, my name is Semirah and I am from the US. Today the color of my clothes are gray and purple.
- Hi, I am Ikram from Bangladesh and I am wearing my favourite Black coloured dress
- Hi, my name is Jobava and I am wearing the L10n lion (hear me rawr)
- Hi, my name is Adriano and I am from Brazil. Today my clothes colour are gray
- Hi my name is Abhilash and Iam from Hyderabad, India.
- hi my name mohamed Hafez from Egypt.
- Hi my name is ABBACKAR DIOMANDE from IVORY COAST, today my clothes color is blue
Shout outs! Know some Reps who did an amazing work! Let’s share some #mozlove to them! ( they will be tweeted after the meeting)
- Everyone who applied for Regional Coaches (54)
- New mentors who are currently on boarding
- Rara for being the new council chair
- Michael for being the previous council chair (rubenbot n.2)
- Alex Lakatos for being the rep of the month
- All the people that applied for Mozfest for Space Volunteers
- Review Team who are also on boarding.
- Gasper for being an amazing organizer at the mozbalkans L10n community
Github issue: https://github.com/mozilla/Reps/issues/53
TOPIC 1 - MozBalkans L10n meet-up - @gapson, Matjaz , @stas and @flod
TOPIC 2 - Review Team - Konstantina
TOPIC 3 - Future featured Events (Francisco)
* Mozilla QA Bangladesh: Train the trainers v1.0 (Dhaka, Bangladesh) 22nd
TOPIC 4 - ROM Process and May & June announcements - @ioana
- Between 1st and 10th of each months reps are nominated
- Voting open till 25th Writing details - help needed from mentor
- For may - the automation process was broken
- Why is there such a big scarcity of rep mentors?
- I do not thing this question is related to ROM, but I would say that we had many applications and we filled up our mentors.
- Only mentors vote or all reps?
- mentors only
- why ? I understand that the nomination process is limited to mentors, but I feel like the vote could be extended to all reps. What was the reason to limit the vote to mentors?
- I am not sure anyone remember why it started like this - but it is a good feedback and we will took it into consideration.
- Shouldn’t it be mandatory to provide descriptions of work for a nominated rep, can we make it so?
- we have entered a bug for it to be implemented - sometimes we do add notes in a pad
If u are a Rep - please complete this survey - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSwdiM0a0vicaQDNQzP5t9Ao7tRJLIxVUJTMj1BjNoh2szrg/viewform
If u are also a Mentor - please complete this survey - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPFly38szaDrddoNzZcYuwH79cmcp9cRpR60k3CcJZtJ8AyQ/viewform
- RELEVANT LINKS:
- May ROM on Discourse and on the blog.
- June ROM on Discourse and on the blog.
TOPIC 5 - Council updates
- ** 5 min “FIreside Chats” at Monday project meetings**
- a 15 minute ‘Leadership Fireside Chat’ at the end of each weekly Monday meeting. We do recognize that time zones doesn’t work for all, and hope that folks will post a question in moderator before the session, and can watch the session on Air Mozilla afterward.
- 7/25 - Mitchell Baker - Board Update and London Session Follow-up
- 8/01 - Nick Nguyen- Context Graph Update
- 8/08 - Mary Ellen Muckerman - Mozilla’s brand strategy - making us more understandable and relevant
- 8/15 - David Bryant - Platform Update - more details to come.
- [Speaker Series] The Invention Cycle - 20th of July - Tina Seelig shared her model, The Invention Cycle, that taps into our innate capabilities of imagination and creativity to help us innovate better.
- We’ll learn and gain understanding of: Crisp definitions for imagination, creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship and Clear next steps for progressing from the seed of an idea through implementation
- AIRMO - https://air.mozilla.org/the-invention-cycle-going-from-inspiration-to-implementation-with-tina-seelig/
- Rosana: I was part of the workshop prior to the talk and I highly recommend it. The model is really great and Tina is a fantastic speaker. You should also check out her books
- European Search Engines - SURVEY
Mozilla Pune Annual Community Report (2015-2016)
Firefox 49.0 Aurora Testday, July 22nd