Social Media Task Force Team 2019

In order to get better recognition of Mozilla Reps program, we want to revive the Task Force Team for Social Media. At this time, we want to focus more highlight on instagram (which is @mozillagram account).

We are welcoming any suggestions and ideas for this initiative. We are also welcoming if any Reps have the interest to join this team.

Instagram : @mozillagram
488 posts
8,648 followers
389 following
Last post : 25 April 2018

Twitter : @mozillareps
2,502 tweets
6,286 followers
50 following
130 likes

What kind of posts that would be on our social media accounts?

1. Community Activities
    We want to give local community periodly temporary access to @mozillagram account, so every community can share updates about their activities. This model has been implemented and run as “Mozilla Social Champions” project from 2016 to 2018.
  2. Recognition
    We want to give more recognition to Reps and Mozillians, by sharing their stories and profiles in order to inspire followers.
  3. Campaign Updates
    We want to share information about latest Mission Driven Mozillian campaign that is happening, introduce and recruit people to participating.

How we are going to do this?

• We want to create a team who can help to manage this social media accounts.
  • We need to create an SOP of how we can share temporary access to other Reps.
  • We need to create an SOP of how a post can be verified or reviewed before posted.

Notes/Ideas

• Feature Mozillian of the month, Rep of the month
  • Reps activity pictures
  • Interactive Reps and mozilla stories
  • Social media reach and impression reports after each campaign
  • Interactive Pools on stories
  • Reps wanted posts
  • Create standard #tags (so that its easy to track)

We are welcoming any suggestions and ideas for this initiative. We are also welcoming if any Reps have the interest to join this team.

6 Likes

Hello, seems to be a very good idea as now a days everyone is engaged on instagram and the reach is way better than facebook. Please count me in. Highly interested. Let me know how I can get involved. I am pretty much experienced with Instagram.

2 Likes

This seems like a great idea for recognition within the Reps Program, and some great event stories with the purpose: “Where is the Fox today?” to showcase how vast we are and how often the community meets. I’m definitely interested in joining the team!

1 Like

Hello!

I think it’s a great idea to recognize the work that mozillians do. Each day, there are a number of events and other activities being done by the reps and sharing their stories would be encouraging for them and will motivate other mozillians to contribute more. I’m very interested to join the team to realise the idea :slight_smile:

@yofiesetiawan I would be interested in helping with our social media team. Let me know what’s the next steps.

Robby

1 Like