I thought it would be useful to share our tips and advice on what to pack for mozfest.
For example, last year, we were asked to wear a specific T-shirt every day… As it was right after the summit, everyone had the 3 summit T-shirts.
What should we pack this year (In addition to passport, VISA, travel papers)?
- Reps polo (of course)
- One Firefox T-shirt per day
- comfortable clothes and shoes (we spend a lot of time climbing stairs).
- Firefox OS phone (if you have one). Make it easy to identify (stickers, special wallpaper, write your name inside beneath the battery). It’s not like there will be a bunch of them everywhere
- laptop + charger (identify your charger with a sticker or something, in case there is a bunch of abandoned chargers, you can spot yours easily)
- AC adaptater for all your electronic stuff (ID it for same reasons as charger)
- Bag/backpack to put all your stuff.
- your happiness…