As you probably already know the reps portal will be decommissioned very soon, as we are all moving to the community portal. Moving to the community portal offer us an opportunity to engage more deeply with the wider community, to organize groups, participate in campaigns and publicize our activities more widely.
However, the community portal does not have all the functionalities for reporting that we had on the reps portal. In this precedent post we collected your opinions and suggestions on what need to be reported and what is the function of reporting. Based on that we made a list of activities that need to be reported by reps.
This post will:
- Introduce what activities can be reported using the community portal
- Collect suggestion on how to do reporting concerning mentor/ mentee activities.
We are considering the need for reporting for further activities, but those were not deemed fundamental to solve before the move to the community portal. We will therefore analyze them later on.
- What you can report
- Events you organized (by organizing an event using the community portal)
- Events you participated in (sign yourself as participating in an event in the community portal)
- Campaigns you participated in (subscribe to the campaign and it will appear in your profile)
- Reps meetings (reps call, working groups meetings, council meetings, etc.) (organize and participate in the event using the community portal)
- Community meetings/calls (organize and participate in the event using the community portal)
- We need a clear strategy on how to report on mentorship activities before we move forward with the decommissioning of the reps portal. Please comment here and let us know your ides on how pres could report on mentorship activities by Monday next week (29 of June)
Thank you for your participation,