Thank you very much to all that commented and contributed to improve the new reps reporting form.
A link to the form has been sent using reps-general. Please check your inbox and let me know if you did not receive it.
A summary of the activities you submit in the form will be posted in reps group in the Community Portal.
This form is meant to allow you to report those activities that are not already automatically reported in your profile in the community portal. If they are already reported in the portal, you should not use this form for those activities.
We also encourage you to report as many events as possible in the portal. For example community meetings and talks in external events can be reported in the portal as events. This way you can give visibility to all the wonderful work you do!
Now for a very quick overview of the form:
- Select your community portal username from the drop-down menu in the form. If your username is not in the form, please contact me.
- Select the month you are making your report for.
- Select the kind of activity you want to report:
- Mentorship activities: as a mentor or as a mentee
- Community building and planning activities: this refers to activities that you carried out to support and grow your local or functional community as well as the Reps program.
- Support in Mozilla Project and campaigns: This refers to supporting staff, and other volunteers in the development and organization of Mozilla activities and campaigns.
- Report on each activity separately: You can use the “other” option both to add details about an activity that you selected, or add an activity option that is not there.
- After you finished, If you want to report on another kind of activities (e.g. you submitted your mentors activities and you want to submit community building activities) please submit another form.
I hope that all this is clear. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!