All of you have seen the importance of the campaigns and the mobilizing action in our communities in order to reach our goals as mozillians.
For that reason and for many others some months ago we started to talk about the importance of Mission Driven Mozillians and the impact they bring to the Mozilla project…
Now, as all of you have read in this post, we want all of you for this new campaign, and for the next ones that will be made on all the next months!
But, first to make a call of action, we want to share with you how it is important for us the participation of all the Reps to spread the voice, and to involve all the local communities around the world in our mission!
Where the Reps are started to be active in the campaign we done a lot all together:
- Take back the Web
- A Campaign made for students about the Web
In this Campaign the help of the Reps was really helpful to connect all the students around the world to protect our resource most important “The Web”. Discourse Post
- Privacy Month
- A Privacy Campaign runned every year from different communities in the world ideated by the Mozilla India Community
Thanks at all the Indian active reps and all the reps around the world we spread how the privacy is important for the users on the web. Discourse Post
Firefox 57 Sprint
Common Voice Sprint
- A Sprint for support the Common Voice Project, where the reps are actively involve to mobilize some volunteers around the world to increase the number of sentences in the different languages useful to improve the system of recognize. Discourse Post
Playstore support Sprint
- A Campaign for help the support on the Playstore. Thanks at the effort of the reps, 431 volunteers replied to 2200, 1 and 2 star reviews in a week - in 9 different languages - Discourse Post
Add-on Localization Campaign
- A Campaign to help the Localization of the Add-on for Firefox. Here, thanks at the efforts of the reps more than 100 Volunteers have translated more than 100K words in 7 differents languages. Discourse Post
As you see, in all the cases your efforts and your energies are extremely important to build an inclusive experience finalized to reach our mission in your communities and reaching out your networks! With your emensive work, we managed to mobilized Mozillians across the globe and spread awareness of the new impactful opportunities that Mozillians can participate with.
Now, we want to know from all of you, your feedback about the campaigns run by you or where you have participated. We want to know what gone well, and what altogether we need to improve to reach better our goals!
This is the time to participate all together to build the campaigns of the future!
Please share your feedback here and keep up the good work!
On Behalf of the Council
Edoardo & Irvin