I haven’t been able to release an extension in over a month, and I don’t appear to be the only one. It is affecting both the listed and unlisted versions of my extensions. Moreover, this appears to be affecting many users of this forum, and possibly all extension developers.
- Add-on Review Questions
- I don't see any notification my extension is waiting on approval
- Self-signed addon is currently stuck at "Awaiting Review"
- Addon submission is taking longer than usual (mail)
- Unlisted AddIn - No Code Review Approval for over 15 days
- My add on stay in review for 5 days
- Addon "Awaiting review" for 11 days
- Addon 'Awaiting Review' for long time
- Automated review slowdown
- Self distributed add-on - Awaiting review for over a week
- Who reviews the Add-ons, what can we learn about the delays / progress
- Addon with source code awaiting review for more than 5 days
- My updated addon pending in review
- New version of extension approved, but not updated on the main site for a week, why?
Here’s my honest question: Is any extension developer currently able to release an extension? Is addons.mozilla.org just broken for extension developers right now?
I’m not one of the 90 or so extensions that gets code-reviewed by hand, and normally the automated checks result in my listed extension being approved in around 24 hours. This is very obviously not because the add-on reviewers don’t have time, because the add-on reviewers clearly do not review the vast majority of the ~16,100 extensions which are available for Firefox. What is really going on?